Thursday, May 05, 2005

End of Ambercon

So, I get to sleep after Edwin's Shadowworld WWII game at about 4:30 in the morning. I visited with Kris, Chris Kindred, Jack Gulick and others for a while. Wake up call was 10:30. Actually managed to get checked out by Noon and then hung out in the lobby with many of the Con attendees. We ended up going to lunch at Charlies down the street. Michael Kucharski gave me a ride, ended up talking with him and Pierre-Alexandre on the way to the restaurant, chatted with Chris Kindred, Michael and others. (Names escaping me, right now.) Finished lunch, headed to the bus station, where amazingly, I only had about 45 minutes to wait for my bus at 4:15 PM we boarded and were on our way, in 5 minutes we stop at the border to Canada. It takes 5 minutes to get through, about a third the time on the way there. Bus ride continues, transfer at TO. Next morning at 5:00 AM, I'm home and in bed by 5:30. It was a great time, thanks to everyone. I look forward to next year.

No comments: