Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ambercon North Rocked!!!

Even with the problems associated with the Hotel of Which We Do Not Speak and the Hotel Whose Name Is Cursed Forever. I had an excellent time and gamed my a... , no wait, I gamed my hea..., no, not that either. I gamed a lot, let's put it that way.

Thanks to Stephanie Itchkawich, for giving me a different perspective on Benedict (If its Takes a Thousand Years) and for allowing us to create a truly intriguing universe (The White Lady).

Thanks to Mike Manolakes for bringing mystery and intrigue with a twist to Amber in The Zelany Code.

Thanks to Edwin Voskamp for Shadowworld, both Johann and Markus appreciated the chance to come alive during both games. Johann has plans, here is hoping to get them in motion. Markus's plans, however, are a little more long term and not evryone would be pleased with them.

Thanks to Jesse and Mark for running an excellent game, as always and my lips are sealed as to what happened.

And lastly, but not least, thanks to Chris Kindred for allowing Armande Berenger de la Valencoeur to ride once again with his brothers in arms, the Musketeers, but especially, Marcel and Alexis. Once again our plans came to fruition. (Why am I always surprised when a plan successfully comes together?)

Thank you to Jack and Craig for making the con such a great experience, even with all the problems that come their way. I salute you both and hope that we will have a much better hotel next year.

No comments: